We are reaching out to request your support in our Jacksonville Athletic Booster Club Membership Drive. We depend on contributions from our community, alumni, and parents to enable us to better support our JHS Athletes, Coaches, and Sports Programs!
Our Booster Club provides support through various avenues.
Listed are some highlights from the 2018-2019 - 2020 school year:
• Hosted a “Meet the Coaches” dinner for all JISD Coaches and their families, which provided an opportunity for fun and fellowship before starting the new school year.
• Hosted the “Pow Wow” to kick off the 2018-2019 athletic season
• Maintained, delivered, and setup the Football Helmet Inflatable Tunnel for Varsity Football Games
• Maintained the “Jacksonville Athletic Booster Club” Facebook Page to keep the public informed of our Athletic successes and Athletic Program information
• Furnished requested/needed equipment across multiple sports
• JABC Volunteers operated concessions at sub varsity and middle school football games, track meets, baseball games, and softball games
• Provided “Good Luck” healthy snack packs for all Varsity Athletes during one away game, per sport
• Hosted 500 Athletes, Coaches, and guests at the “JHS Sports Banquet”
• Provided $2500 in scholarships to male and female athletes from the Class of 2019
• Established a “Spirit Store” in the newly renovated Tomato Bowl
• Refurbished the Totem Pole at the Tomato Bowl (unveiling at Pow Wow on August 15th @ 9:00 AM)
In order for JABC to continue supporting our JHS Athletes, Coaches, and Sports Programs, we need your financial support!
To contribute to our Membership Drive you can (1) Complete the attached Membership form and mail it to: P.O. Box 1867 Jacksonville, TX 75766
(2) Fill out a Membership form at Pow Wow on August 16th (Cash, Checks, and Credit Cards will be accepted) or (3) Send a PayPal payment with your membership info. Follow link: https://www.paypal.me/JHSAthleticBoosters
Please forward our JABC Membership Drive information to others that may be interested in contributing.
We look forward to your support of the Jacksonville Athletic Booster Club, AND REMEMBER….
ONCE AN INDIAN ALWAYS AN INDIAN!